Monday, April 30, 2012



Soooooooooooooooooooo.....

Today was crap, haha. I came home early 'cause my stomach hurt so bad, took an hour nap and was fine.

Tomorrow is my momma's birthday, and my Mid- East orientation.

Sometime soon I try out for guard...for the third time. I don't know why they even make us try out haha.

AND SATURDAY

I am getting my belly button pierced. :D
I get to take one of my best friends in the whole world with me, and we're gonna have a few hours (at least) together. It'll be my mother, her, and I. Oh, and I also ordered two bananas already, 'cause I've been looking at things on this one sight and found two I loved but were on clearance. Gotta get them while you can. ;P
























xoxo,
DesertDestroyah












2 Comments:

-Akai said...

My stomach is hurting really bad right now too )))):

Tell your momma i said happy birthday ;D Even though I don't know her ):

Andddd you decided to go to Mid- east? yay 8D


I wish I could be with you ;A: I miss your face a lot okkk.

and I am butthurt cause I see no dolphins.

Maudie said...

<3 XD