Sunday, April 8, 2012



So today was interesting. I found out I got accepted to the Early Childhood Education program at the local trade school, which I don't know if I'm going to go through with or not. I mean, it's a really good opportunity. The school is great, the program itself is great. What better way to make the future better than starting at the bottom? I just don't know. It'll be a really big change and I'm just really iffy on it.

Also, I accepted that I was never the favorite girlfriend. There were two of us, one for Ry and one for his brother. Both of us were pretty close friends with their older sister. And today I realized that I was the one that was never cared about... heck, it took about a year for us to be able to tell his parents we were dating. Then, it took MONTHS to get his dad to look at me, let alone talk to me. But a while ago, his brother broke up with his girlfriend. And it hit me, what was their sister going to do now, now that I'm the only one? Eh, I'm not sure I really care to know, just a thought.

The last thing for tonight,


I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY JACKET. ;A;



xoxo
DesertDestroyah





0 Comments: