Thursday, June 21, 2012




I'M A BAD BLOGGER.
I'M SORRY.
      Anyway, hey!
I've been gone a while, and I'm sorry about that. I've just been very occupied with a bunch of other stuff, and I've been forgetting to visit. C;

At this moment, I'm very burnt.
I went swimming all day Tuesday, and got sun poisoning. I'd hoped to see Ryan that day too, but nope. Anyway, I usually don't burn, save from a small patch and that's it for the summer. But this time, I got it all over my arms and shoulders. my chest, a little on my back, and my face. Uggggh. Now everything's all itchy.

I hope to get a job soon, but the place I want to apply at it a SECRET. ;D
I also want to find out what exactly I need to do to be a good candidate for zoos with aquariums or Sea World or something like that. I wanna work with fishes! :D I have this passion for marine creatures and sea life and mermaids and aaaaaaaaah. Also, this octopus is pretty cool! :3




Did I mention I love the oceans?
I'm also obsessing over braids and hair stuff, and beauty junk in general haha. Nothing I can indulge in until I start shedding. :P

Alright, have a good day! Or night.. or whaaatever you want.

xoxo,
 
          Desert Destroyah






1 Comment:

-Akai said...

How do you get burnt more than me and I live in Florida??? haha.

Cause I stay inside kkk.

Get yo ass on msn.