Saturday, January 7, 2012





Since I'm bored, here we go!
My life as a movie, according to my iPod.




Opening Credits: ET- Katy Perry
Waking Up: Stereo Hearts- Gym Class Hereos
First Day of School: Just Dance- Lady Gaga
Falling In Love: Just Like Me- Paramore
Fight Song: Give 'Em Hell, Kid- My Chemical Romance
Breaking Up: I'm Not Okay- My Chemical Romance
Life’s OK: Fever- Family Force 5
Getting Back Together: The Only Hope For Me Is You- My Chemical Romance
Wedding: Guilty Pleasure- Cobra Starship
Birth of Child: The Mortician's Daughter- Black Veil Brides
Final Battle: I Don't Care- Fall Out Boy
Death Scene: Sleep- My Chemical Romance
Funeral Song: In My Arms- Plumb
End Credits: Na Na Na- My Chemical Romance




I want my stuff to arrive so bad. But it'll come on Monday, at the earliest. D;
And I don't know why there are white blocks. but I'm done trying to fix it .-.

0 Comments: