Saturday, December 31, 2011


Ooooyyyyyyy, I forgot to post last night. ;A;
I want to post at least once everyday! If I can remember.
So maybe I'll just post later today, too, and make up for it.

Today's gonna be a fun day.(: I'm going into town with my granny today to do some shopping. I'm going to pick up a couple over-do Christmas gifts, and look at some fabric. I'm making a dress for my friend Akai. (: I know it looks pretty easy, but I hope I can get it done for her by the time she comes up this summer!
This is the basic idea of what I'm making:


And this is where the tutorial and everything is:$6 Dress
I'm soooo scared to start this. D; Usually i would just go about my business and what ever happened, happened. But that's when I was making it for myself. Making it for someone else, who can only give me her measurements(she lives in Florida) is kinda scary. But I know it will turn out fine, especially if I just carefully watch what I do.(:

Alright, I'm off to explore the world!








0 Comments: