Sunday, January 1, 2012


Happy new year!!

I don't usually get very excited about new years- but I kind of am this year. Sooo many things happened and changed this last year. This is my excitement:

- Lost a friend for the better. Oh God, was it for the better.

-I met the love of my life.
Errrr, that was 2010, now that I really think about it. But it still happened, so it's staying. ;D

-I got to actually meet Akai. :)

-I fell in love with a bunch of bands allll over again.

-I started actually learning German.

-& I met sooo many new people, and helped so many people last year, I can't help but want it to continue into this year. <3
There are so many other things, but only a couple come to mind for things I want to do this year. I want to see Gerard Way, and meet Zak Bagans. <3 (maybe it's because Gerard is in that GIF, and I was just watching Ghost Adventures. ;D)

Either way, I want this year to be an amazingly wonderful year.
Again, Happy new year! <3






0 Comments: