Thursday, December 29, 2011


Hey!
So I didn't go to the last day of guard camp, and so survived another day. Yaaaay! But I felt like crap, and that's why I didn't go. Boooooo.

Anyway,
Like I said in an earlier post, I've been looking through page after page of craft projects. And I usually ignore the beauty product ones because for all I know, they might be showing me how to make a solution that will burn my skin off, or one that's simply useless.

Today, I took a leap of faith.

http://radmegan.blogspot.com/2011/01/soothe-winter-skin-with-this-homemade.html

What this is is a scrub that really DOES what it's supposed to. And boy, does it.

I had fun figuring out how to effectively pass the sugar from jar to bowl to jar, but it's simple and wonderful, and I love it. I skipped the vanilla sugar, and I used mint instead of almond(that's all I had on hand) and it was still wonderful.

By the way, the picture of a jar is my creation. There was more, but I can't get enough of it!!

So, I'm gonna go curl up in my big chair and play Pokemon and get something to munch on.

Aufwerdersen!





1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

trolololololol~~~