Saturday, February 11, 2012




Finally, I'm blogging again.

Life's been a little hectic lately, I apologize. C;

Anyway, life's been weird. Even more fake friends are showing themselves, as well as some true friends are. School sucks and my grades are horrible. I feel like I'm trapped here, like I'm in a rut. And I hate feeling trapped with a passion.

So, it's been a whole mixture or anger, depression, some happiness. I'm pretty much a mess right now. But I'm working with what I have, that's for sure.

Ryan got a phone again, so I can finally text him 24/7 again. :3

I had a pretty serious talk with my friend August about that depression and feeling trapped, and just being unhappy in general. And I'm going to combine her advice with Gerard's.


So, to unhappiness, negativity, depression, etc:

Go screw yourself.

Love,
Desert Destroyah




2 Comments:

-Akai said...

Hmm, I know how you feel very well... being stuck being depressed all the time. I have been there way too many times, to the point is almost natural for me, I barely notice it. But keep your head up because it will get better. I promise. (: Burrito loves you . ♥ ㅋㅋ

Maudie said...

Awww. <3 I know things will get better, it's just the waiting that's killing me, I guess. ^^